Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween!

This has been such a long day (and night). I woke up at 7am to find out about GED testing (since colleges here in Az. want proof of graduation. Being home schooled has its down sides).
Found out I must first take a pretest, since they just passed a law here requiring it. That is tomarrows plan.

My movers showed up! They were quick... like super quick. Sadly my book shelves got pretty messed up (mostly because the movers that picked them up didn't wrap them). Everything else seems ok, but I won't know for sure till its all unpacked. No out of the blue charges this time, and the guys were funny. We joked about us all being jewish, and they seemed like good people.

Got a nap in after they left, and spent some time alone. My brother, and sister in law went out, so I was a bit lonley. I miss my friends, and my boyfriend who I left back in michigan. It sucks that I had to leave everyone.

On a good note after my brother and his girl got back we headed to go trick or treating with my other brother, his daughter, and my other sister in law.
We were this big group. Lol and me and my brothers had time to talk about the good old days, when we would trick or treat with my mom. It was nice, oh and I was dressed as Super Girl, such a fun costume.


No comments:

Post a Comment