Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Movers!

Ok so I spent the last week running around like a chicken with its head cut off. I was buying my plane ticket, finding a moving company, packing, stressing, and worring I wouldn't get everything done.

Well first I have my ticket threw Fronteer airlines, they weren't the cheapest, but they are allowing me to bring 2 free check bags, and that for sure covered the little extra I am paying. I'm taking an extra check just because I went overbord packing, but its only $50 more.

The stress attack of the week came when packing for the movers. I tend to procrastinate, so I was dragging my feet on packing boxes, and left most of it till last minuet (as in last night). Bad idea! I would advise no one to ever do this. I was up all last night, and was packing up till literly the last second.

Thankfully the movers were amazing. I hired E-Z Movers, they have the nifty pink trucks. They came in marked everything, and didn't even get crappy that my stuff didn't match my invoice list (I was over by a few boxes). And they were fast! Like super fast, I was amazed they were done in like 30 min. I know I didn't have alot, but thats still amazing. They were also really nice and didn't complain that my boxes were super heavy.
I did have to pay an extra fee (long carry fee), which kinda sucked since I am low on cash, but they were cool about it, and explained it to me. Since I had looked it up online before I knew it was probley coming, and they wern't trying to pull one over on me.
I'm just gonna say I hope the guys that drop my stuff off, are this professional, and not jerks.

After the movers came I had some cider (one of the major things I will miss about Mi.), and then I went to bed, since I hadn't slept in over 30 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment