Saturday, November 12, 2011

11/11/11

So I have to blog about today even if the only reason is that it is 11/11/11. Lol
So it was a kinda slow paced day for me, I woke up late, showered, and went to a kid's birthday party. It was fun even though my neice kept trying to escape, and I ate way too much, but it was a good time.
It was at Peter Piper's which is a local kids joint kinda like chuckie cheese. The pizza was good, and it wasn't overly anoying and loud like chuckie cheese can be.

After the party we headed home, and I had a quiet night babysitting my brother's kids. Thankfully the babies slept most of the night, they only woke up to eat, then went back to sleep. It was very late when their parents got back, but I got in 2 good movies so I can't say it was terrible. I watched Surrogets, and The Village. I liked both, since I really dig science fiction.

I really wish all days (and nights) could be this easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment