Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Feeling lonley and discouraged.

Have you ever had the feeling that your not welcome? Or like no one wants you around, unless you are helping them? That's how I'm feeling tonight.

It seems like I do everything wrong, or I just can't get ahead. But if I do someone else a favor, things are cool for about 5 minuets, then its back to me being a screw up.

I'm not trying to wine, or wallow in self pitty. But it seems pretty messed up that, when I'm not needed people point out all my faults, then expect me to smile when they want me to do them a favor.

Maybe I'm not the best at cleaning, maybe I forget to wipe down the sink, or sweep everyday, but does that make me a bad guest? Does it make it ok to degrade me, and make me feel like crap? I don't know anymore.... maybe I'm better off somewhere else.

No comments:

Post a Comment